When characters are talking to Starling, they often talk direct to camera, when she is talking to them, she is always looking slightly off-camera. Director Jonathan Demme explained that this was done so as the audience would directly experience her POV, but not theirs, hence encouraged the audience to more readily identify with her.
Look at this!!! LOOK AT THIS! Spread this shit like wildfire! Safe Trek!
the killing + you can’t put a price on wisdom
- some things you can’t fix. maybe they just stay broke.
- if the truth hurts, you ain’t living right.
- sometimes i think you just run away just so someone will come looking for you. staying put is a kind of running away.
- empathy can poison your brain. it’s like elephants. i mean, they mourn their dead. go nuts over them.
- bad luck either destroys you or makes you the man you really are.
- just the wrong place at the wrong time. sometimes it just comes down to that, i guess. just the randomness.
- sometimes what you get isn’t really what you want.
- sometimes the ones who hide are the ones who want to be found the most.
- it’s a measure of a person’s life, i think, those who come see you in the end.
- it’s the loneliest thing in the world, waiting to be found.
"you just ate"
IM FUCKING SCREAMING
IM IN FUCKING STITCHES
the only thing funnier than this video are the comments on it
Shanesha Taylor was arrested on March 20th by the Scottsdale Police for leaving her children ages 2 and 6 months in her car while she was interviewed for a job. Ms. Taylor was homeless and could not access any child care. Her desperation to provide for herself and her children and her lack of options led her to take drastic measures in search of employment. Ms. Taylor needs support & help rather than incarceration and a criminal record that will surely decrease her chances to provide for her children in the future. We ask that Maricopa County use common-sense and provide support for Ms. Taylor and her children rather than punishment.
Shanesha Taylor is still in jail pending a $9,000 bond.
Help drop the child abuse charges against Shanesha Taylor by signing this petition at change.org. Here’s the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/bill-montgomery-drop-the-child-abuse-charges-against-shanesha-taylor?recruiter=13739587&utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition
I like to imagine Shepard won’t let him on the ship like that so she makes him stand outside while she hoses him down
In which Jaime required coffee in order to sit through the wedding vows. [x]